Citizenship & Naturalization
V4A offers citizenship classes to help you prepare for your test. The class is every week for 4 weeks. If you need help filing for your citizenship we can do that for you as well.
Through our partners, V4a offers consultations to help immigrants apply for a wide variety of needs.
- Applications for family reunification (family-based visa petitions)
- Employment Authorization renewals
- Temporary Protected Status (TPS) applications
- Applications for Legal Permanent Residency
- Naturalization applications
- Citizenship Certificate applications
- Consular applications
- V-visa applications
- Other applications
Once a month we have financial experts come and teach classes on how to be financially successful. We cover topics on credit repair, renting/owning houses, savings, etc. Join us now for
We believe in you and your business! Once a month we have professionals come and teach you all about the opportunities and resources you have available to start your business. Join us now.
Jobs and Skills
Come be the best you can be! We have resume building and preparation for interview classes available. Sign up for free. Throughout the year we take groups to local job fairs. Please contact us if
you are interested in attending.