Building Momentum Speaker Series
Building Momentum speaker series is a networking event and speaker series for immigrants and friends of immigrants, hosted by Vitendo4Africa.
Vitendo4Africa hopes to build momentum for a better future by providing an opportunity for you to meet new people and hear community and youth immigrant leaders share their successes, failures, and lessons learned.
Personal stories help us know more about who we are, other people, their culture and to remind us about many similarities we share with other communities.
BUILDING MOMENTUM SPEAKER SERIES VIDEOS
- (645) Building Momemtum Speaker Series -Discussion on immigration – YouTube
- (645) V4A Building Momentum Speakers series episode 2 with Jessicah Umulissa – YouTube
- (645) V4A Building momentum Speaker Series Episode 3 (part 3 of 1) with Brian Barlay – YouTube
- (645) Building Momentum Speaker Series Episode 5 with Cyril Loum and Lucy Ingaiza – YouTube
- (645) V4A Building momentum Speaker Series episode IV (Part 3 of 2) with Yinka Faleti – YouTube
- BUILDING MOMENTUM SPEAKER SERIES WITH DR MATI HLATSHWAYO AND ANNE SANKALE
- Building Momentum Speaker Series with Laura Niboh and Zellipah Githu
- Building momentum Speakers Series with Arinola Solanke and Sally Njenga
- Dr. Musonda and Kapatamoyo and Nmesomachukwu Ezeokafor