- Open forums for training and development
- Immigration and naturalization for all African immigrants
- African Mugithi dance.
- Showcasing of African food, music and dance
- We encourage new American citizens to exercise their voting rights
- Promote education and entrepreneurship among immigrants
- African dress, music and dance
- This brings together people from different nationalties to showcase the rich african culture
- Soccer tournaments held every summer
- St. louis Mosaic Project Meeting of African Immigrants with St. Louis County Chief and Mayor of St. Louis
- Kicking Angels soccer for kids to promote healthy living
To welcome, connect and empower healthier immigrant individuals and families through the provision of supports and services, and by coordinating resources.
Empowered, stronger, healthier immigrant individuals and families.
V4A would like to congratulate Trevor , Sally and Tracy for receiving KIDS ON THE MOVE Award certificate. Kids On the Move is a program in Hazelwood School District that recognizes students achievement in the community. These kids were recognized for their active role In F4KIDZ program and educational tour in Washington DC. Watch the video
On Nov 12, 2015, a group comprising of 22 children and 9 adults all immigrants from St. Louis MO embarked on a long educational road trip from St Louis to Washington DC. The trip was not only exciting but will also remain historic and memorable to these kids not because this was their first time to visit DC, but because they had the opportunity to tour the White House, the US Capitol, the Kenya Embassy, and other Historic sites in Washington, as well as meet with Kenya diplomats stationed in DC. ...Read more
Many organizations in St. Louis have made a concerted effort recently to be more welcoming to refugees and immigrants. But that doesn’t mean that when people get here they have an easy adjustment. That process should be made easier, some say, with a new effort called the Immigrant Service Providers Network. The group, announced Tuesday at the International Institute, brings together local organizations already helping the foreign-born population in St. Louis. .. Read More
ACA 4 STL – this is how we named our recent endeavor to support diverse communities of Saint Louis. Joint efforts bring about great results as we begin educating immigrant communities on Affordable Care Act. Having partnered with Behavioral Health Network and Vitendo 4 Africa, our multilingual staff is preparing for a busy Marketplace enrollment season. Enrollment isn’t only for those who have no healthcare coverage. … Read More
Two days after she opened her hair salon, Sahara Lannon took steps to ensure the new business would be around for years to come.Lannon and her attorney, Laurie Hauber, went through the salon’s operating agreement and discussed financial issues, such as the tax ramifications of adding a partner. ….Read more